What is Alzheimer’s?
Alzheimer’s Disease is a progressive, degenerative disorder that attacks the brain’s nerve cells, or neurons, resulting in loss of memory, thinking and language skills, and behavioral changes.
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of Dementia, or loss of intellectual function, among people 65 or older. Such disease is not a normal part of aging.
Symptoms of Alzheimer’s
- Memory loss
- Confusion about time and place
- Struggling to complete familiar actions
- Trouble finding appropriate words, completing sentences
- Trouble following directions and conversations
- Poor judgment when making decisions
- Changes in Mood an d Personality
- Disinterest in Usual Activities
- Difficulty with complex mental assignments
Do you have an elderly parent with Alzheimer’s Disease? We want to help. Call Affordable Quality Care LLC at 810-250-9141.